Sunday, September 19, 2010

North Country Fiber Fair 2010


021
Originally uploaded by fiberbrarian
My first time attending NCFF in Watertown, SD. web site here.

Wonderful group of people - follow the picture to see more pictures of the event, but mostly my purchases! (Also on Ravelry = NCFF)

Here's my most interesting purchase - felt bases for Christmas stockings! How fun! I got two, thinking they'd be the front and back of a single stocking, but driving home last night, I decided to make two. (They'll just point different directions...perfect for a mantel.) But what to do? Needlefelt? Embroidery? Beads and sequins? I think ... yes!

NCFF runs three days. I went one day and was exhausted by all the energy and great people and food. There are going to be some very happy, satisfied, and tired puppies driving home today. Safe travels to all.

No comments: