Monday, January 22, 2007

Five for Dulaan!

I've made my five (and more) for Dulaan, so I've met the pledge! I spent yesterday (a snow day) going through and sorting finished projects. Mittens, scarves, hats. Today's on campus project is to print the packing list for the box (check). Tonight I'll finish washing everything so they can go out by the end of the week. I'll get some pictures of them before they get sent off. One thing I'll be sending is something I spun, dyed and knit. Won a blue ribbon at the Boone County Fair! It's a cross between a shawl and a scarf, done in a 4x4 rib so it's really stretchy. Merino top so it's really soft. And a variegated green so it's ... green.

I've been looking for the perfect house, and I think I've found it. Well, not perfect because the bathroom is indescribable, but it's a unique idiosyncratic building, that's for sure! The Warming House. Pictures coming.

No comments: